possible a gsoc project ?

b0unc3
Hi,

I've a idea on mind, browsing the brainstorm I found that there are many interests/requests for a better notification system[1].
I think I can provide an implementation for the proposed solutions #2 and #3 (or moreover for the #3 that sounds better).
Since this project can/would be simple I don't know if it can be considered a valid GSOC project, and before updating the GSOC wiki page
I would like to know what you think about.

[1] : http://maemo.org/community/brainstorm/view/notifications_widget/

Best Regards,
Daniele Maio

Re: possible a gsoc project ?

VDVsx
Administrator
Hi,

On Sun, Mar 14, 2010 at 4:41 PM, b0unc3 <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I've a idea on mind, browsing the brainstorm I found that there are many interests/requests for a better notification system[1].
I think I can provide an implementation for the proposed solutions #2 and #3 (or moreover for the #3 that sounds better).
Since this project can/would be simple I don't know if it can be considered a valid GSOC project, and before updating the GSOC wiki page
I would like to know what you think about.

Seems short for a 3 months projects, IMO.

More about the program here: http://socghop.appspot.com/document/show/gsoc_program/google/gsoc2010/faqs

Best regards,

--
Valério Valério