please help me about documentation and related ppt about maemo5 or maemo4

please help me about documentation and related ppt about maemo5 or maemo4

srinivasulu neeli
hello every one.....

i need to give a seminar on Maemo5.

could any one help me regarding Maemo5 documentation and related ppts....

please do this favor for me... big thanks in advance...

Re: please help me about documentation and related ppt about maemo5 or maemo4

Arek-4
I was recently playing evangelist for the students, basic stuff I was talking about:

Best regards / Med venlig hilsen / Z poważaniem,

Arek

---
Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.