aptitude crash

Leandro Noferini
Ciao a tutti,

I have a problem with aptitude: if I try to use it "normally" in full
screen mode it segfaults always.

Instead it works fine if I use it with command-line options, like
aptitude safe-upgrade and so on.

What would I do?

--
Ciao
leandro

Re: aptitude crash

Pali Rohár
On Saturday 11 August 2012 23:50:40 Leandro Noferini wrote:
> Ciao a tutti,
>
> I have a problem with aptitude: if I try to use it "normally"
> in full screen mode it segfaults always.
>
> Instead it works fine if I use it with command-line options,
> like aptitude safe-upgrade and so on.
>
> What would I do?

This is known problem, ncurses aptitude interface on n900 does
not working... I tried to find bug why it crashing, but I was not
successfull.

--
Pali Rohár

Re: aptitude crash

Leandro Noferini
Pali Rohár <[hidden email]> writes:

>> I have a problem with aptitude: if I try to use it "normally"
>> in full screen mode it segfaults always.

> This is known problem, ncurses aptitude interface on n900 does
> not working... I tried to find bug why it crashing, but I was not
> successfull.

How could I help?

--
Ciao
leandro

Re: aptitude crash

Pali Rohár
On Monday 13 August 2012 10:37:06 Leandro Noferini wrote:

> Pali Rohár <[hidden email]> writes:
> >> I have a problem with aptitude: if I try to use it
> >> "normally"
> >> in full screen mode it segfaults always.
> >
> > This is known problem, ncurses aptitude interface on n900
> > does
> > not working... I tried to find bug why it crashing, but I was
> > not successfull.
>
> How could I help?
I'm afraid. Only help is to find reason why crashing...

--
Pali Rohár