Up for Maemo Council membership

juice

Hello all fellow Maemoans.

I have decided to re-run for Maemo Community Council in the ongoing
elections. As it happens I have been in the Council already 7 successive
terms, so I hope I do not need to write again such a detailed
introduction
as before.
I hope that most of you remember me, if not, then I sure have not been
active enough :)

As a refresher, I will instead post a link to my previous announcement,
things have not changed so much as it not being an accurate CV;
http://lists.maemo.org/pipermail/maemo-community/2014-December/006123.html

   - Juice -

Re: Up for Maemo Council membership

Peter Leinchen
Hi Juice,

Thank you so much for your continuing support of our community.
Very much appreciated.

PL

On Thu May 18 05:15:13 2017 GMT-0500, juice wrote:

> Hello all fellow Maemoans.
>
> I have decided to re-run for Maemo Community Council in the ongoing
> elections. As it happens I have been in the Council already 7 successive
> terms, so I hope I do not need to write again such a detailed
> introduction
> as before.
> I hope that most of you remember me, if not, then I sure have not been
> active enough :)
>
> As a refresher, I will instead post a link to my previous announcement,
> things have not changed so much as it not being an accurate CV;
> http://lists.maemo.org/pipermail/maemo-community/2014-December/006123.html
>
>    - Juice -

Sent from my Jolla

Re: Up for Maemo Council membership

Peter Pichler-2

As Peter says, thank you for volunteering and thank you for your continued support. Both are much appreciated.

Peter

On Thu May 18 11:46:05 2017 [hidden email] wrote:

> Hi Juice,
>
> Thank you so much for your continuing support of our community.
> Very much appreciated.
>
> PL
>
> On Thu May 18 05:15:13 2017 GMT-0500, juice wrote:
> >
> > Hello all fellow Maemoans.
> >
> > I have decided to re-run for Maemo Community Council in the ongoing
> > elections. As it happens I have been in the Council already 7
> > successive terms, so I hope I do not need to write again such a
> > detailed  introduction
> > as before.
> > I hope that most of you remember me, if not, then I sure have not been
> > active enough :)
> >
> > As a refresher, I will instead post a link to my previous announcement,
> > things have not changed so much as it not being an accurate CV;
> > http://lists.maemo.org/pipermail/maemo-community/2014-December/006123.html
> >
> > - Juice -

> Sent from my Jolla

Maemo CC election

Peter Pichler-2

As announced in the TMO thread, I regret to say that I am not standing for the Maemo CC election this time.

If anyone wants a reason, it is because my contribution as the Council member during the past period was very questionable and even if I were to participate in the Council meetings just to make up the numbers, my time is very limited and I cannot guarantee to make it. Consequently, I believe the Council would be better off with someone more useful and reliable.

Best regards,
Peter Pichler (pichlo)