UbiSlate 7C+ : is this the new Jolla Tablet and Mer/Nemo Tablet ?

UbiSlate 7C+ : is this the new Jolla Tablet and Mer/Nemo Tablet ?

Randolph D.
UbiSlate 7C+

86 Euro

is this the new Jolla Tablet and Mer/Nemo Tablet ?

Re: UbiSlate 7C+ : is this the new Jolla Tablet and Mer/Nemo Tablet ?

Abubakar
oh my God, when are we going to get rid of Cortex A8 and 512mb ram?
Make it s4 processor and 2gb ram plzz ... and fremantle will do :p

<3

On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 11:47 PM, Randolph D. <[hidden email]> wrote:
UbiSlate 7C+

86 Euro

is this the new Jolla Tablet and Mer/Nemo Tablet ?

Re: UbiSlate 7C+ : is this the new Jolla Tablet and Mer/Nemo Tablet ?

Harri Haataja
On 12 November 2012 20:47, Randolph D. <[hidden email]> wrote:
> UbiSlate 7C+
> http://www.datawind.com/ubislate/index.html
>
> 86 Euro

And their top merit is.. how many software patents they hold?

--
I appear to be temporarily using gmail's horrible interface. I
apologise for any failure in my part in trying to make it do the right

Re: UbiSlate 7C+ : is this the new Jolla Tablet and Mer/Nemo Tablet ?

Cláudio "Patola" Sampaio
I think it is the 3 hours battery time. That in itself deservers a few software patents, don't you think?

On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 5:32 AM, Harri Haataja <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 12 November 2012 20:47, Randolph D. <[hidden email]> wrote:
> UbiSlate 7C+
> http://www.datawind.com/ubislate/index.html
>
> 86 Euro

And their top merit is.. how many software patents they hold?

--
I appear to be temporarily using gmail's horrible interface. I
apologise for any failure in my part in trying to make it do the right
thing with post formatting.

Cláudio "Patola" Sampaio
IRC: ptl  - Yahoo: patolaaa
Campinas, SP - Brazil.