Selling n900

Tomasz Rybak
Hello.
Sorry if this is considered spam - I do not know where else
send it.
I have n900 but I do not use it anymore and it is just gathering dust.
I would like to sell it for 100EUR (+shipping), preferably
to some developer (preferably in EU).

I bought n900 in 2009; it was my main phone for 3 years.
It was restarting, so it had replaced motherboard in middle 2010.
I have never overclocked it, never installed power kernel nor CSSU.

Best regards.

--
Tomasz Rybak  GPG/PGP key ID: 2AD5 9860
Fingerprint A481 824E 7DD3 9C0E C40A  488E C654 FB33 2AD5 9860