Reflashing N900

Fiorenza Meini
Hi,
I have to reflash my N900 smartphone, but if I try to go to
http://tablets-dev.nokia.com/nokia_N900.php , I receive an error.

Anyone does know where I can find the firmware image ?

Thanks and regards

Fiorenza Meini
--
Spazio Web S.r.l.
V. Dante, 10

Re: Reflashing N900

Joerg Reisenweber
On Wed 22 July 2015 16:13:51 Fiorenza Meini wrote:
> Hi,
> I have to reflash my N900 smartphone, but if I try to go to
> http://tablets-dev.nokia.com/nokia_N900.php , I receive an error.
>
> Anyone does know where I can find the firmware image ?
>
> Thanks and regards
>
> Fiorenza Meini

try http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=maemo
and type
~flashing
a bot will answer some helpful instructions (sorry I don't quote them here)

cheers
jOERG

--
()  ascii ribbon campaign