Re: Re: Reduce fremantle button spacing

Till Harbaum / Lists
Hi,

----- original Nachricht --------
> Perhaps. I would hope that developers would consider very carefully,
> though, diverging from the standards of the platform - regardless of
> their own opinions on finger-friendly vs. finger-unfriendly.[1]
There are two things:

a) this finger friendlyness is a new thing in fremantle and thus most
software has to deal with the more stylus bound maemo4 and before
as well as with the finger friendly fremantle. This doesn't make things
easy for the developer.

b) There are things where you just can't use your thumb. And any
kind of CAD/drawing likely is one of these. I really wonder if fremantle
will include a sketch app and how this is supposed to be used.

Till