Re: Developer call: Mozilla/Maemo Danish Weekend

Re: Developer call: Mozilla/Maemo Danish Weekend

Quim Gil

Gil Quim (Nokia-D/Helsinki) wrote:

> Hi, we are happy to announce a really exciting event for YOU:
>
> Developer call: Mozilla/Maemo Danish Weekend
> http://maemo.org/news/announcements/developer_call_mozilla_maemo_danish_weekend/
>

> The Maemo and Mozilla projects are organizing a joint developer camp
> in Copenhagen the last weekend of May. If you are working on Fennec,
> Fennec add-ons or Maemo 5 applications this call is for you! The
> meeting is open and free, although registration is needed for
> planning purposes.

Developers short on budget can apply for travel sponsorship now:

http://wiki.maemo.org/Mozilla_Maemo_Danish_Weekend#Sponsorship

Selection criteria:

* Developers of Fennec add-ons, Fremantle Stars and the Mer project.
Link to your projects and get references from lead developers.

* Developers of cool software for average users available in
[http://repository.maemo.org/extras-devel/pool/fremantle/free/ Fremantle
extras-devel].

* Other key Maemo contributors with [http://maemo.org/profile/list/ high
karma] and a concrete development plan for the weekend.

--
Quim Gil
open source advocate