Qemu error

allan George
Hi,

I have compiled my project, it uses :---
1> WX-widget base class (i.e uses socket, thread, string related classes..... no GUI stuff)
2> Libwebsocket (http://libwebsockets.org/trac)

When i run executable under sb2( scratchbox ). I get following error

x$ sb2 -eR vscpd
qemu: uncaught target signal 11 (Segmentation fault) - core dumped
Exit reason and status: signal 11 (core dumped)

Please suggest this error is because of what ?

//Allan

Re: Qemu error

allan George
My target is Raspberry pi which have ---- arm vfb
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raspberry_Pi

Can i run this application on my intel Host?

//Allan

On Sun, Apr 7, 2013 at 11:44 AM, allan George <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I have compiled my project, it uses :---
1> WX-widget base class (i.e uses socket, thread, string related classes..... no GUI stuff)
2> Libwebsocket (http://libwebsockets.org/trac)

When i run executable under sb2( scratchbox ). I get following error

x$ sb2 -eR vscpd
qemu: uncaught target signal 11 (Segmentation fault) - core dumped
Exit reason and status: signal 11 (core dumped)

Please suggest this error is because of what ?

//Allan

Re: Qemu error

allan George
should i use Qemu version for vfp ---  'cvs-m' version of qemu   ----> as per these links -----
http://talk.maemo.org/archive/index.php/t-24039.html
http://blogs.kde.org/2008/09/09/having-fun-qemu

What is actually happening ----->
Is my application is crashing or Qemu is crashing ?

I am also running one thread related to it here... here you can see some clear log :---
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/15859644/qemu-error-when-running-executable

Please suggets.