Problem with CSSU update

Kaj-Michael Lang
Hi

I'm trying to install the latest CSSU updates but it insist on requiring
me to install from a PC. It's never done that before. Disk space should
not be an issue, plenty of free space available on the device.

What do I need to tweak to get around this ?

--
Kaj-Michael Lang <[hidden email]>

Re: Problem with CSSU update

Andrew Flegg