Positioningd and Fremantle

Marcin Mielniczuk
Hi,

I managed to successfully launch Nokia Drive. I guess the problem with using it normally is positioningd (and concretely its lack).
The message is:
EM: Query failed: Resource temporarily unavailable
I guess that Drive is waiting for positioningd to provide coords.

Is there something to similar to positioningd that could be a replacement in Fremantle?
I guess that positioningd is using low-level programming, so this won't probably work in Fremantle, am I right? Is there any volunteer to write a replacement then, as I won't be able to do it for sure?

Marcin