Maemo & Meego & Mer & Nemo & Jolla: Web Browser released N900 N9

Maemo & Meego & Mer & Nemo & Jolla: Web Browser released N900 N9

Randolph D.

Re: Maemo & Meego & Mer & Nemo & Jolla: Web Browser released N900 N9

Randolph D.
>Hi I tried to install this thing, but it says the lib libgcrypt is missing, why are dependent libs are not loaded automatically? is that different that in ubuntu?
has this to be linked in the app, or is the reposititory catalog link missing?

Re: Maemo & Meego & Mer & Nemo & Jolla: Web Browser released N900 N9

Aapo Rantalainen
2012/9/30 Randolph D. <[hidden email]>:
>>Hi I tried to install this thing, but it says the lib libgcrypt is missing,

Do you have extras-devel enabled and are your installing Dooble from
there? (this is preferred way to install Dooble).

http://maemo.org/packages/package_instance/view/fremantle_extras-devel_free_armel/dooble/1.36+svn4766-maemo3/
(or  apt-cache show | grep libgcrypt )
Package correctly depends on libgcrypt11 (package is not libgcrypt,
but libgcrypt11).

And libgcypt11 is on extras:
http://maemo.org/packages/package_instance/view/fremantle_extras_free_armel/libgcrypt11/1.5.0~svn1440-maemo1/

2012/9/30 Randolph D. <[hidden email]>:
>> it says the lib libgcrypt is missing,
Who says and when?
Installer or dooble? Installation error or starting error?

-Aapo Rantalainen

Re: Maemo & Meego & Mer & Nemo & Jolla: Web Browser released N900 N9

Randolph D.
Aapo, thanks that worked, yes I have extra-devels installed and so I just simply find it in the catalogue under "dooble", so it is a one.click install, worked very well, thanks for you work, the next release will be soon there and maybe you can update the package for a while. thanks a lot for your help. Regards