Defective N900 for free

Rainer Dorsch-2
Hi,

my N900 does not boot anymore. Since I do not use it regularly anymore, I
would give it away for fee, I expect only compensation for the actual the
shipping cost.

I replaced the display some years back, so this might not be an OEM display
anymore.

If anybody is interested, please let me know.

Rainer

--
Rainer Dorsch
http://bokomoko.de/

Re: Defective N900 for free

green
Rainer Dorsch wrote at 2017-05-06 00:48 -0500:
>my N900 does not boot anymore. Since I do not use it regularly anymore, I
>would give it away for fee, I expect only compensation for the actual the
>shipping cost.
>
>I replaced the display some years back, so this might not be an OEM display
>anymore.
>
>If anybody is interested, please let me know.

Have you considered donating it to the neo900 project? I think they
may be needing cases.