Council nomination: Valério Valérion

Uwe Kaminski
Hi,

I would love to to see you, Valério, as a coucil member again. I do like the way you are communicating and discussing withe the community.

Well done tasks like etabishing a testing squad are pushed mainly by you.

Are you willing to do council thing again? :)

Best regards,
Uwe Kaminski

--
http://internettabletblog.de

Re: Council nomination: Valério Valérion

Gary Birkett
i second this.

valerio has been an excellent representative for this community so far and has shown outstanding agility towards actions and discussions on both sides of the fence.
i would welcome his candidacy and have no doubts he would continue the excellent work he has already begun.

Gary

On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 4:23 AM, Uwe Kaminski <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I would love to to see you, Valério, as a coucil member again. I do like the way you are communicating and discussing withe the community.

Well done tasks like etabishing a testing squad are pushed mainly by you.

Are you willing to do council thing again? :)

Best regards,
Uwe Kaminski

--
http://internettabletblog.de

Re: Council nomination: Valério Valérion

VDVsx
Administrator
Hi,

On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 4:40 AM, Gary Birkett <[hidden email]> wrote:
i second this.

valerio has been an excellent representative for this community so far and has shown outstanding agility towards actions and discussions on both sides of the fence.
i would welcome his candidacy and have no doubts he would continue the excellent work he has already begun.

Gary

On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 4:23 AM, Uwe Kaminski <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I would love to to see you, Valério, as a coucil member again. I do like the way you are communicating and discussing withe the community.

Well done tasks like etabishing a testing squad are pushed mainly by you.

Are you willing to do council thing again? :)

Best regards,
Uwe Kaminski

Thanks for the kind words, but as some already know I'll not run again, due to several reasons, one of them is the lack of time to be a reasonable council member :). However I'll continue helping the community and pushing new initiatives in my spare time.

P.S: I really hoping that Sjgadsby and Atilla accept the nominations :D

Best regards,

--
Valério Valério

http://www.valeriovalerio.org