Candidature for council election Q2/2016 - eekkelund

Candidature for council election Q2/2016 - eekkelund

Eetu Kahelin
Dear community,

thanks for Win7Mac trusting and nominating me already for second time. Unlike last, this time I am happily accepting nomination.

Small introduction:
I have been a part of this community since 2012 when I bought my first smartphone N9 and started lurking TMO. Due to this awesome operating system, with its customization&'hacking' abilities, and this epic community, I became interested in mobiles, Linux, FOSS  and IT in general. Nowdays, I am studying IT, thanks to you all:) Lately I have been spending time to getting know to Nemomobile.

I found maemo community the most kind, educating and welcoming community that I have ever seen or been part of.

What I would like to see in Q2/2016 and help to accomplish are:
-New members(e.g. SailfishOS, Neo900, Nemo,AsteroidOS)
-Helping and supporting new and existing members
-Coding competition
-Less scams;)

Thanks for being such a cool community.

Kind regards

Eetu Kahelin aka eekkelund

Candidature for council election Q1/2018 - eekkelund

Eetu Kahelin

Dear community,

Thanks @juiceme for trusting and nominating me.

I have decided to accept nominationI will shamelessly re-use my Q2/2016 declaration with small fixes.

--

Small introduction:
I have been a part of this community since 2012 when I bought my first smartphone, N9, and started lurking TMO. Due to this awesome operating system, Harmmatan, with its customization&'hacking' abilities, and this epic community, I became interested in mobiles, Linux, FOSS  and IT in general. Nowdays, I am studying IT and working for big IT company. Lately I have been spending time with getting NemoMobile to run and being usable.

I found Maemo community the most kind, educating and welcoming community that I have ever seen or been part of.

What I would like to see in Q1/2018 and help to accomplish are:
-More New members from all Linux mobile scenes/communities.
-Helping and supporting new and existing members
-NEW Coding competition
-Getting NemoMobile back to the scene :)

Thanks for being such a cool community.

Kind regards

eekkelund