Begininer-PLZ HELP.

akhilesh ashwin
Hi,
I am a 3rd year undergraduate student, computer science and
engineering in India.
My ambition is to do a Gsoc project in Maemo .Could you please give me
information on how to go about the whole thing.Should I start with
freemantle or diablo?Its pretty confusing.Please help me to develop
myself for Gsoc.

--
Cheers!

Aswin Akhilesh
B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering
Amrita School of Engineering(Amritapuri)

Re: Begininer-PLZ HELP.

VDVsx
Administrator
Hello,

On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 10:43 PM, akhilesh ashwin <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,
I am a 3rd year undergraduate student, computer science and
engineering in India.
My ambition is to do a Gsoc project in Maemo .Could you please give me
information on how to go about the whole thing.Should I start with
freemantle or diablo?Its pretty confusing.Please help me to develop
myself for Gsoc.

GSoC '10 is almost over, so only next year if we get accepted, in that case you should look at meego[1].

[1] - http://meego.com/

Best regards,

--
Valério Valério

http://www.valeriovalerio.org

--
Cheers!

Aswin Akhilesh
B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering
Amrita School of Engineering(Amritapuri)

Re: Begininer-PLZ HELP.

Ville M. Vainio
On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 10:43 PM, akhilesh ashwin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> My ambition is to do a Gsoc project in Maemo .Could you please give me
> information on how to go about the whole thing.Should I start with
> freemantle or diablo?Its pretty confusing.Please help me to develop
> myself for Gsoc.

In a nutshell - learn Qt.

--
Ville M. Vainio @@ Forum Nokia