An end user experience

rixed
Some might be interrested in this blog entry I came across some time
ago:

http://rachelbythebay.com/w/2012/07/27/770/

I found it interresting because this is the opinion of a geek who's not
involved in any way with any part of the product. She was right in the
middle of the customer target.  Yet, she did not liked the product
because it was too slow (and troubles to get bluetooth to work).

Re: An end user experience

Andrew Flegg
On 17 September 2012 08:44,  <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Some might be interrested in this blog entry I came across some time
> ago:
>
> http://rachelbythebay.com/w/2012/07/27/770/

I'm not sure a review highlighting the shortcomings of the 770 is
particularly relevant six years later; especially when no-one is
making Maemo devices any more.

Cheers,

Andrew

--