Alarm clock and type of music

Mohsen Pahlevanzadeh
Dear all,

Unfortunately, type of playback of Alarm clock of N900 is incremental
and len of its playback is very short.Unfortunately N900 didn't has same
capability to change incremental to permanent and change len of music to
long.
Is't possible to developer team add same features to Alarm clock appl?

--mohsen

Re: Alarm clock and type of music

Ивайло Димитров

Hmm, that irritates me as well and TBH I don't know why I still haven't done anything :) .

Anyway, could you open a bug against CSSU, that way we won't forget to check if anything can be done and what.

Andre Klapper
On Wed, 2012-09-12 at 05:44 +0430, Mohsen Pahlevanzadeh wrote:
> Unfortunately, type of playback of Alarm clock of N900 is incremental

I assume that you refer to sound volume here.

> and len of its playback is very short.

It's 60 seconds...

> Is't possible to developer team add same features to Alarm clock appl?

That would require a developer team first. :P
Not sure if the specific code that would require changes is open source
- if yes, the Community Updates (CSSU) team would welcome your patch
contributions.

andre
--
Andre Klapper (maemo.org bugmaster & GNOME Bugsquad)
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/

Re: Alarm clock and type of music

Ивайло Димитров

alarm dialog is closed source, but fortunately there is x86 binary in SDK ;)