About the latest election email subject line...

About the latest election email subject line...

juice

I am so sorry I made a mistake when I created the voting token email
template last weekend.

The subject line says;

However it should have been just "Maemo Community Council election Q2
2017"

My sincere apologies for the mistake!

   - juice -

Re: About the latest election email subject line...

Bernardo Reino
Hi Juiceme,

Thanks a lot for having taken care of everything!
.. and I apologize for having completely forgotten the #maemo-meeting yesterday... :(

Bernardo.