2016-05-31 Meeting Minutes

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

2016-05-31 Meeting Minutes

Eetu Kahelin
Meeting held 2016-05-31 on FreeNode, channel #maemo-meeting
([logs](http://mg.pov.lt/maemo-meeting-irclog/%23maemo-
meeting.2016-05-31.log.html))

**Attending: **eekkelund, reinob, Win7Mac, juiceme

**Partial: **pichlo

**Absent: **

**Summary of topics (ordered by discussion):**  

  * Topic Coding competition
 

**(Topic Coding competition): **

  * There is thread in [TMO](http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=95666)
  * Community feedback was quite low when [poll](http://talk.maemo.org/poll.php?do=showresults&pollid=818) was created in last december
  * At least councilors and MC e.V. are willing to fund prizes
  * Prizes could be cash and/or devices(e.g. Raspberry Pi's and donation devices)
  * Making competition to happen means *a lot* of organising and getting people involved in it
 

**Action Items:**

  * old items:
    * The next GA meeting should be announced soon.
    * Ask about tor and https from techstaff (reinob)
  * new items:
    * Could we make coding competetion happen

 

**Solved Action Items:**

  * Check missing priviledges to the Council blog (juiceme)
  * Find out if https is doable (pichlo)
  * Arrange Council permissions on TMO to new Councillors. (juiceme)



URL: http://maemo.org/community/council/2016-05-31_meeting_minutes/
_______________________________________________
maemo-community mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.maemo.org/mailman/listinfo/maemo-community