2016-05-24 Meeting Minutes

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

2016-05-24 Meeting Minutes

Eetu Kahelin
Meeting held 2016-05-24 on FreeNode, channel #maemo-meeting
([logs](http://mg.pov.lt/maemo-meeting-irclog/%23maemo-
meeting.2016-05-24.log.html))

**Attending: **eekkelund, pichlo, Win7Mac, juiceme, reinob

**Partial: **

**Absent: **

**Summary of topics (ordered by discussion):**  

  * Topic https and tor support for maemo.org
  * Topic Missing priviligies for some councillors
 

**(Topic https and tor support for maemo.org): **

  * Feasibility check with techstaff couldn't happen because previous week was busy for councilors
  * chem|st had said that https should be doable
  * https: Possible solutions for https are global redirect(http to https) or a reverse proxy.
  * reinob will ask about https and tor

**(Topic Missing priviligies for some councillors): **

  * eekkelund can't write Council blog due to the missing priviledges
  * juiceme pinged chem|st on it
 

**Action Items:**

  * old items:
    * The next GA meeting should be announced soon.
  * new items:
    * Ask about tor and https from techstaff (reinob)
    * Check missing priviledges to the Council blog (juiceme)

 

**Solved Action Items:**

  * Find out if https is doable (pichlo)
  * Arrange Council permissions on TMO to new Councillors. (juiceme)
  * Add new Councillors to the mailing list and remove the old. (juiceme)
  * Get cloaks for new Councillors. (juiceme)



URL: http://maemo.org/community/council/2016-05-24_meeting_minutes/
_______________________________________________
maemo-community mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.maemo.org/mailman/listinfo/maemo-community
Loading...