2016-05-17 Meeting Minutes

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

2016-05-17 Meeting Minutes

Eetu Kahelin
Meeting held 2016-05-17 on FreeNode, channel #maemo-meeting
([logs](http://mg.pov.lt/maemo-meeting-irclog/%23maemo-
meeting.2016-05-17.log.html))

**Attending: **eekkelund, pichlo, Win7Mac, juiceme, M4rtinK

**Partial: **chem|st

**Absent: **reinob

**Summary of topics (ordered by discussion):**  

  * Topic Tor users being blacklisted, read-only option for blacklisted IPs
  * Full httpS support for maemo.org
  * Spam to garage email
  * Bitcoin
 

**(Topic Tor users being blacklisted, read-only option for blacklisted IPs): **

  * There is thread in [TMO](http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=95666)
  * Council members agreed that maemo.org should have tor access read only
  * If it is doable, should be done with "hidden service"

**(Full httpS support for maemo.org): **

  * Council members agreed that maemo.org should have full https support
  * pichlo volunteered to find out more

**(Spam to garage email): **

  * One should harden own filters oneself

**(Bitcoin): **

  * We should accept bitcoin if it is cheap to accept
 

**Action Items:**

  * old items:
    * The next GA meeting should be announced soon.
    * Arrange Council permissions on TMO to new Councillors. (juiceme)
  * new items:
    * Find out if https is doable (pichlo)

 

**Solved Action Items:**

  * Add new Councillors to the mailing list and remove the old. (juiceme)
  * Get cloaks for new Councillors. (juiceme)



URL: http://maemo.org/community/council/2016-05-17_meeting_minutes/
_______________________________________________
maemo-community mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.maemo.org/mailman/listinfo/maemo-community