**Attending: **Bernardo Reino (reinob), Jussi Ohenoja (juiceme), Peter Leinchen (peterleinchen)
**Partial: **Rudiger Schiller (chem|st)
**Absent: **Halit Bal (HtheB), Gido Griese (Win7Mac)
**Summary of topics (ordered by discussion):**
* TMO forum swearword filter
* Maemo Coding Competition 2015
**(Topic TMO forum swearword filter): **
* General feeling is that there should be no need for filters like that, unless for example mandated in some countries/locations.
* There however seem to be some people who like to have it, so we should have an election to decide what to do about it.
* This would also be a nice pretext to have a test election to train new Councillors to handle elections.
**(Topic Maemo Coding Competition 2015): **
* Discussion on competition basic rules, whether to have categories based on device type or application type or something between..
* The Council will continue to refine the idea further before presenting to the community.
* old items:
* The selected Code of Conduct ([KDE](https://www.kde.org/code-of-conduct/)) still needs to be published on TMO.
* Looking into automatic calculation of election results ...
* new items:
* Arrange Council status on TMO for new Council members